Tuesday, February 02, 2010

TMI Tuesday

Courtesy Of: tmituesday.blogspot.com
1. What famous people share your birthday? Any the same year as well as day?
Nicole Kidman
John Goodman
Lionel Richie
No one significant shares the same exact birthday with me...just a few extra actors and a Spanish bullfighter! Ole!

2. Have you ever shared an address (before, during or after) with anyone famous?
Nope!

3. Who else has your name? (Google yourself and see who else shows up)
Greg Potter: One of the world's top 45 bullfighters
Greg Potter: A therapist
Greg Potter: A contemporary artist from California

4. Test the Six Degrees theory. Do you know someone who might know someone who might know someone who might know someone who might know someone who knows President Obama? How about, say Dolly Parton?
President Obama....probably, I am well connected.
And I had a friend who worked @ Dollywood, so I'm thinking I could probably work my way up to her in 6 degrees.

5. Try the sexual version. Have you had sex with someone who might have . . . anyone famous? (e.g. I slept with a woman who had slept with a Hollywood stuntman, who might have....)
Hmm...I think, if memory serves right, I could work my connections up to Jai Rodriguez up to Queer Eye...so KINDA. haha

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home