Tuesday, July 08, 2008

TMI Tuesday - Deadly Sins Edition

1. LUST: Besides your current Significant Other who do you lust for or have you lusted for?
Um, Enrique Iglesias?

2. GLUTTONY: What food brings out your inner glutton?
Artichoke Dip.

3. GREED: What are you greedy for?
Money.

4. SLOTH: What is your plan for an ideal day of sloth?
Would involve the TV, a cold fall day, snacks and a day off from work,

5. WRATH: Describe a time that you let out a can of whoop ass on someone.
I don't think I ever have.

6. ENVY: Who or what do you envy? Why?
No one really, I mean maybe I'd like to be someonefamous for a littlle while

7. PRIDE: Have you ever had to swallow your pride? What are you proud of?
I'm proud of graduating high school, college---you know all that 'n' junk.

1 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GP. I would like to refute your answer for #5. Remember the ladie at Kirby(I believe that was the company) did you not unleash all of the wrath of GP on her? I think you did...just sayin'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home