Tuesday, February 20, 2007

American Idol - Top 24

I'm gonna to be an UBER-dork and start doing American Idol posts.

Sorry, but ... now that the real competition has begun, it is necessary.

I'm putting up people who I am cheering for based on auditions and Hollywood week.

In future weeks, I'll simply put up my favorite guy and my favorite girl.

:-)

Lemme know thoughts.


Jordin Sparks:


Lakisha Jones (If, for no other reason then her name):


And, here's a lady I can't wait to see leave:
Antonella Barba:




NOW FOR THE GENTLEMEN, Guys whom I enjoy this year, simply based on auditions:
Blake Lewis


Chris Sligh


Nicholas Pedro (he is the 'hometown' kid)




ANDDDDD the guy who annoys me most this year is:
Mr. Sundance Head. Believe it or not, it's NOT his name isn't even why I don't like him -- though, it doesn't help.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home